No, I guess I can’t. This is the only existing poll Scary No-Face Sharacter Halloween Shirt. It’s a trusted website and this unbiased sub wouldn’t have upvoted it if it wasn’t. You’re trying to be clever with your sarcasm to make this poll – and site – seem flawed but ultimately, you invented some bullshit that you can’t back up. What is actually happening is that you’re inventing an extreme position you want me to have because it’s easier to argue against. What I am saying is that has no evidence that other recent polls say anything different. This is a prime example of why polls are total bullshit.
Scary No-Face Sharacter Halloween Shirt, Tank Top, V-neck, Sweatshirt And Hoodie
Idk about the rest of you, but when I go outside nowhere near 82% of the people are wearing a mask. It’s obviously bullshit Scary No-Face Sharacter Halloween Shirt. If it were true, you wouldn’t need a mandate unless they’re also colossal hypocrite masochists that want to be fined. After all, if 82% believe in it so fervently that they’d go authoritarian, they should be wearing masks already. And from the remaining 18%, you’d probably also expect a ton of them to believe in masks but not believe in force. A mandate is only necessary if there were a large percentage of people that didn’t believe in masks. You don’t need force on a willing already overzealous populace.